CLAPHAM BUILDING SURVEYORS
Are you buying a property in Clapham?
Concerned about the condition of the property?
Free phone today 0800 298 5424 we will save you money with a building survey
Clapham Building Surveys
A structural survey written in plain English from Clapham Building Surveyors will not only save you time but money too allowing you to negotiate and get the best price for your next home.
Example Clapham Surveys
Take a look at the excellent quality of our building surveys – local Clapham Building Surveyors believe our building surveys are the best money can buy and will send you example surveys today – free phone 0800 298 5424
Free phone Clapham Surveyors today
Don’t delay free phone 0800 298 5424 today to chat to our friendly Clapham Building Surveyors today who are always happy to meet you at the property to discuss any concerns or plans
DON'T WORRY CLAPHAM BUILDING SURVEYORS ARE HEAR TO GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND WITH A BUILDING SURVEY
Choose Clapham Building Surveyors – 7 good reasons why we provide the best surveys money can buy:-
- Highly qualified and knowledgeable – all our Clapham Building Surveyors are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and are property experts with all eras, types and styles of London buildings.
- Independent advice – Clapham Building Surveyors are independent from banks, mortgage lenders and insurance companies – working for you with your best interests at heart.
- Plain English Surveys – easy to read, jargon free building surveys ensuring you fully understand any property issues or concerns.
- Aerial view – 360 photos – we not only include high quality digital photos in our survey reports we use the latest cameras and provide aerial view photos which give a bird’s eye view of ordinarily difficult areas to view ensuring you appreciate and understand the property.
- Good, Bad and Ugly Executive Summaries – comprehensive surveys presented in a layout that has been researched and devised over many years by listening to how our clients appreciate our survey presentation detailing the property information clearly with photos, sketches and defining technical terms.
- Latest survey equipment – all our Clapham Building Surveyors are equipped with the latest survey equipment.
- Unique survey sketches – we have commissioned many unique survey sketches, which we include in our structural building surveys that assist in explaining property issues or characteristics.
A BUILDING SURVEY WILL SAVE YOU MONEY
– building surveys can be used to negotiate the best price for the property and ensure you are fully aware of any future costly property issues.
10 Facts about Clapham
Did you know?
Clapham has Sainsbury’s one millionth store
Beneath Clapham lines literally miles of air raid shelters a mini underground city
Evangelical Christians who worshipped at Holy Trinity Church, Clapham Common were influential in the abolition of the slave trade, which resulted in the Slave Trade Act 1807 and abolition of slavery in 1833
Clapham has had many well known residents including William Wilberforce, Samuel Pepys, JK Rowling, Vanessa Redgrave, Sarah Ferguson and Vivienne Westwood to name but a few
Clapham was once a Saxon village called Clopeham
Clapham once had four cinemas however only Clapham Picture House in Venn Street remains
The bandstand on Clapham Common is Grade II Listed
Architects Charles Barry who designed the Houses of Parliament and John Francis Bentley who designed Westminster Cathedral lived in Clapham
Clapham Junction railway station is not in Clapham it is in the London Borough of Battersea
Clapham Common in 1700 held one of the earliest known cricket events
Clapham in the southwest of London developed into an area of large country houses during the late 17th century. The Plague and then the 1666 Great Fire of London brought residents out of central London settling in areas such as Clapham.
Clapham further developed with the arrival of the railway becoming a foremost transport hub with additional building of stylish homes. The area of Clapham has grand Georgian terraces, which can be seen on Grafton Square as well as charming Victorian properties in Abbeville Village. The population boom during the Victorian and Edwardian Era’s gave rise to further housing being built with more modest terraced houses. The area of Clapham has a wide variety of residential properties from grand period conversions around Clapham Common and purpose built mansion blocks to larger houses and apartments in Clapham South.
A Building Survey is essential and will save you money
South London Building Surveyor
If you are purchasing a property in South London, please ensure that you have a structural building survey carried out on the property by our Independent Building Surveyors. A building survey, prepared by a local building surveyor could literally save you thousands of pounds. The survey only needs to uncover one potential problem with the property and the cost of the building survey is more than recovered.
Independent Building Surveyors in South London
We are independent Surveyors who carry out building surveys in South London. We are independent of any lender or bank or mortgage company or estate agent. When we are surveying a property we are working for you, not them. This means we are working towards your best interests and are 100% impartial. We want to ensure that your property investment is sound and that you are receiving value for money.
Call Clapham Building Surveyors today 0800 298 5424 we will help You